Police officers across the nation are constantly seeking off-duty employment opportunities to supplement their income. USD Solutions understands this and has established contracts to help promote their unique services and training to thousands of companies looking to utilize off-duty peace officers. To get started, simply fill out our online application below. Our off-duty coordinator will contact you shortly after.
Benefits of working with USD Solutions
- Manage all your off-duty jobs throughout the year.
- Get paid efficiently - not weeks after the job is done.
- Receive email notifications as jobs become available.
- Easily find replacement if/when you can’t fill your shift.
- Automated reminders.
- Build up credibility status by establishing great working relationships with other businesses.
- Generate new leads instantly when new jobs come available.
If you meet the below listed requirements, you are eligible to join our team.
- Be a full-time Peace Officer
- Posses an active and valid TCOLE license
- Have at least 2 years of full-time law enforcement experience or 3 years of active duty military service
- Authorization by your agency to work off-duty
What qualifies as a full-time Officer for USD Solutions?
USD Solutions defines a full-time peace officer as a person who is duly sworn with a law enforcement agency, with full arrest powers and authority within the jurisdiction in which they serve AND works at least 32 paid hours a week while receiving benefits. Full-time "non-paid" officers do not meet our definition of "Full-time" peace officer and are not eligible for USD Solutions' off duty peace officer services. If you do not meet these requirements, please consider applying to be a Level 3 Commissioned Security Officer with USD Solutions.